View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Exclamation LMAO JUST COMPLETED THE TRI-FECTA CHALLENGE HERE, CHAMPED BROKE LESNAR'S NBL WITH WINS OVER DESTROYER AND INFILTRATION IN PLAYOFFS, CHAMPED LYRIC OLYMPICS AND WAS FIRST CHAMP TO DEFEND THE TITLE, CHAMPED AOWL THIS WEEK WITH A WIN OVER A 4-0 STREAKING

OBJECTIVE BEFORE I MADE HIM SIGN OUT WHOOOOOO!!!!!

some said it could never be done, a challenge too far for many mere mortals, but I'm not your average shitposter though bruh

I'm a man who's self belief is unwavering and I always knew it could be done, and that I was the man to do it

Geno was wrong (what's new?!) along with countless others I'll be quoting in this post so don't worry

BUT I DID IT BRUHS! UNDISPUTED FIRST MOTHERFUCKER TO CHAMP EVERYTHING THE SITE HAS TO OFFER, EVERY LEAGUE, EVERY TITLE, EVERY KIND OF BATTLE, ANY AND ALL COMERS, AND I MADE IT LOOK EASY. BECAUSE IT IS.

thanks to all the voters who crowned me as their king, commiserations to everyone I had to put to death by my sword along the way

at least you were beat by the eventual winner I guess but I got love for you losers too though real talk

anyway I'd like the accomps added to my @sraL account plz @BROKE LESNAR @ill nik-A @Innovator

Champed:

- Netcees Battle League
- Lyric Olympics League
- Art of Writing League

Accomplishment:

Tri-Fecta League Challenge

it took me just 10 battles and 8 wins to champ all three leagues, a new site record I doubt we'll ever see repeated again in living memory unless I decide to do it again (maybe)

props to Pent uP for beating me in a 3-vote-only thriller yo

Aero gave me a close one too so he gets my respect for being a stellar gentlemen throughout (and admitting via PM he thought I got him)

FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK BRUHS

THE REST CAN SUCK MY UNSOPHISTICATED WINNING DICK AHAHAHAHHHA

LEMME KNOW WHEN THE 1-2 LEAGUE OPEN SO I CAN WIN THAT TOO

YOURS SINCERELY,

TRI-FECTA CHAMP
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote