Thread: Adrenochrome
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 07:12 AM   #49
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
ok, but can cows form a resistance?

I don't trust anything that is backed by federal money. Including the police department. Incarceration for what? U think u can catch these people doing "witchcraft" and expose them? They see u while u're sleeping, they know when u're awake. They know if you've been bad, OR GOOD.... So fucking stop trying to stop something that's unstoppable. U will eventually be one of these beings at some point. Interdimensional reasoning is beyond us, accept it.

edit: Allen Knight put me in the red because he thought I was zelph, I want to be green. It matters a lot to me. @Innovator

No. Cows cannot form a resistance. At least not in the way we are talking about, no.

Allow me to be frank, you err in your reasoning friend. They are not omniscient. They are also very much governed by the rules of looking good in public. I hypothesize that if a few are discovered they will sell each other out quickly. We may never be able to stop it fully, but we can hamper it.
as for federal prisons, that is a fair point. I am open to suggestions. Perhaps we jail them? I just do not want us to turn into them.

interdimensional thought is not as far away from us as you would think.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote