View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 05:30 PM   #12
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Think Joes that beatable bullshit egos ill make him eat those
Delay one Big "Fuckyou" to this veteran, my hatred for him like Gregory Salcidos
1st line is hard to read, lacks appropriate commas. Concept and punch overall I wasn’t frelin too much
Your shots like missed free throws that accuracy off on an everday basis
bullets have u missing eyes,nose n ears, clues couldnt put u back together like Guess Who? faces
this was good bro, I love lines like this
Ur bitch packed ur suitcases, says ur broke, wack in bed, just complete rubbish
When im sipping Samsonites shell let me grab those handles like rollaway luggage
nah idk what that is lol
I'll dot your eye and get that shit published face'll have that new frontpage look
If u attempt to run Danielle,Steele to ur dome that'll be hotter then her best selling book
danielle wp forced Man didn’t fit in too good, overall decent punch
Your not a crook in these streets i studies your repertoire
You'll never have an Enterprise in ur hood theyll just find ur dead body in the trunk of ur rentacar
commas!!! Good punch tho
In the bedroom ur bitch says ur subpar thats why she joins me in Minaj's
If u say Baio lets fuck! Its usually ends up with u being subjected to molestation charges
wasnt feeling it

Vs

Young child, my promotion was carrying straps, i keep my Gun Raised,
Burial praise..hands together, im taking "Joe Out Of Boston"..02 Celtics Trade//
everything is good about this punch except the ancient concept, wording & execution I’m diggin
Punchline League was Not Ya Place, In order to be "King" you cant Resemble The Ace,
How you focus..when you be having "Problems W/ Amen" like you cant Remember Ya Grace//
alright not bad
Ya style they "Pump it Up"..killed him, the "Ransom Note" read ya Flow Nothing,
When my Mood is Muzik, make ya life a "Everyday Struggle" when i push Joe Buttons//
oh nah that’s played, you living in 2002 my Man straight up lol
Had to Toss The Mag..His Position was off..I had to Prop The Bag,
Thought he would "Heal(Heel)Off Back" until they realized i had Joe..Boston Crabbed//
you don’t have to explain wordplay in a punch with ( ), it hurts you
Shotgun inside the distance..I learned what "In Reach" Meant,
Grip on the handle..the kickback "Shook My Hands" like a Mutual Agreement//
lmao I liked this, fuckin dead ass laughed
Lets be honest your career is mad fraud, your battle verses are Mad Odd,
The disbelief you would write a verse telling somebody he has a Dad Bod//
nah man

Shoutout to DynamiCz for posting, this was good first verse here but you gotta definitely freshen up your concepts. Wording and rhyming is all on point for damn sure, only thing hurting you is the old concepts.

Guess who, enterprise

Vs

Mutual agreement

Vote JB