Thread: FUCK BRITAIN
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 08:07 PM   #292
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Wow man you really think because my dick is circumsized my brain is defected thats sad man and very derogetory and the wrong way of thinking just because someone is different theres no reason to discriminate against that person or that race yes it is true that there are a lot of differences between circumsized and uncircumsized men and im probably not going to win you over er whatever and thats fine i dont really care if you have a problem with circumsized men thats fine i understand like i said there is a lot of animosity between the two groups and probably either side isnt really going to change their views or want to accept the otherside and thats sad but i just feel that thats another reason that life is really fucked and unfair and really upsetting because in the end life is really good and we should all just be glad that we were alive at any point during existence thank god we were even given the chance cause remember none of us are going to live forever and its not anybodies fault in the end we have to be okay with the fact that yes it is unfair that we are different and people can be cruel sometimes right but fuck it were going to die in the end all of us dont you get it and plus who knows yes there are some differences but most people are pretty similar in their belief system anyways and technically scientifically it has been proven that men who are circumsized are a lot healhier then men who are uncircumsized sorry man its okay your uncircumsized but dont shut youraelf out to other cukturss i mean how is the worlds problems all down to circumsized men that makes no sense all im saying is that there are differences between the two its not anybodies fault man thats a derogetory way of thinking.....