View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 10:20 PM   #16
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Where have you been in south beach? tell me about your visit
Z, my brother's been living in Midtown/The Art District for a decade + and my grandparents have been in Boca Raton for at least twice as long. There really isn't a part of SF I haven't been to over the years. Although, admittedly I haven't been to South Beach in quite some time. In fact, my last visit was so long ago the nightclub LIV over at the Fontainebleau was just starting to pop and Story, 50, Cameo, Dream, Opium and Play were all still relevant. But Miami switches shit up so much I wouldn't doubt if all of those spot were either dead, rebranded or nonexistent nowadays. I'll be out there in August though, so I'll see what the hot spots are currently. I'm a HipHop head though, but when I was a jit I hit a few techno clubs up back in the day like Nicki Beach, Space and Nocturnal, but EDM has never really been my thing. But I can fuck with some of it here and there.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote