View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 01:25 PM   #33
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

So you send people pm's telling em to come back here and fuck rb and i am spose to just be liek "oh aight yeah fuck it"

second of all i dont edit no one posts i aint the head admin there. second of all i didnt ghost your posts either.

third u get mad and run over here n start shit talking? says more about you then me man.

i nevr said no one cant say NC or netcees or shit over there. but you and amen sending pm's to dudes saying fuck battling there and etc and to come back here. then you wont send pm's ..i dont even say shit to you when yall talk about that shit in open threads but it is what it is do what u got to do. im not on these forums enough to be that upset by it
but we was cool. first thing u do when u get mad is run over here n make a post to try to brng tons of other people in it cuz u mad. aight man lol

u still my dude allen but thats a fucked up way to handle shit.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote