- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @ work doesn’t mean anything

any of the guys at the top of the top ten lists by people will be those majority who’ve dominated across multiple boards and over long stretches of time

consistency and longevity are two huge factors for me, personally

when you get to a certain level of skill at this shit there’s little to separate the top tier from each other and any of us can have a bad week at the office where we lose to someone we otherwise wouldn’t by underestimating them or them trying out of their skin

upsets happen all the time

anyone can have a 4 week run where they champ

everyone has a loss they prob shouldn’t or a lucky scalp over a bigger name. it just happens. even I have a legit win over Sephiroth at UPN at one point in a pic battle and he was way doper than I’d ever claim to be in text lol

let’s not act like consistency and longevity are easy to dismiss here though
sral is offline   Reply With Quote