View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 06:03 AM   #8
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

@Sammy Best Compliment Ever
Welcome to Experiment Clever
Join the Slaughter, Obnoxious Author
AIMA Blemish, A Remain, Craving that something Reddish in your Vein
Am Demented, Insane, Decapitate then drag your lifeless body Headless with a Chain
In love with horror so All puncture your skull and stash a Necklace in your Brain
Soak you with gasoline, throw a light Then laugh as you Burn and Perish on the Flame
Roger That Eagle We are Corruput and Evil every Post is Lethal
We are back on the set Discussing Lyrically, Throwing punches like a Cursed @Ability
Cause sensations all inside till you're Exploding Physically
We are the vibrations that arise Beyond Spiritually
Dethroning Sinfully, Performing with Known Agility
An Over Blown Conspiracy, Exposed in the Symphony Composed in Secrecy
Hazardous without a doubt Clouding the Scenery
Revolving with rabid wolves feasting on your Core Dispicably
And then Vomit Acidity, Purging a corrupted Soul that is Fidgety
Follow US and WE Assure you Tranquility, Peace like a Ghost in the Vicinity
The Goddess Kate doing whatever She wants, Pleasing Unwary Inhabitants
Picking you up on The Way like Samaritans Brandished with Tans
Harnessed from the Sun With Blazing Talismans
Because You're just here to Derail the GrandeST Plans And for that you are last in Grace like the Fattest Lambs
Manipulate the Savage Clans not getting caught in the Average but Satanically Managed Tramps
Supernaturally Implant the Psalms, Tie what you never imagined with a Piece of Scrap like Palms
Against US there is Not a Chance, No exceptions, They All Advance while I am stuck in Outlandish Trance
The Omen you Fear encapsules your life in a Golden Sphere
And don't even try the other galaxy for a tangle it's been Proven Clear
Finally Instruct and Prepare, All Clean these herbs with a Stolen Sheer
Because they sour like the truth not Promoting Cheer
Eat your Corpses Bare and top what remaind with Roses Here
Run this data through your Cortex Paired end up with A Molten Ear
Trust me son its time to Meet the Master slash Imbecile Caster
Don't try anything fishy you'll just be Defeated Faster when we present the Missile Blaster
Infect Emcees trying to Take on @TheRoman with the Rage of Conan
Permanent kisses from the source of All whose Rays are Solar, Coming cold the Bears are Polar
Agents are implanted with a chip that records on a Tape for Scholars so don't Break That Molar
You just a Snake in a Parlor not doing enough for US to Raising the Collar
Telepathic Hacker, Brain Combator subliminally filling your consciousness till you looking like A Baby in Stroller
Dark is just a Shadow brother ready to execute like no other giving Hades the Controller
They think we fell but we just been Merging with Medusa
Spreading the light in darkness with a Glowing Medulla
Constantly fore Telling the Future beside My Devilish Kula
Be True To Her, O Lucky Er I See you as a Friend
Everyone is Bleeding on the Trend after receiving orders from the mastermind Realing in the Bend
If you are here to Kill and not Pretend You must defeat each Demon that I Send
You couldn't Possibly Contend with monsters segregated when Dealing with the End
Its a message from the incinerator and @PostMan, Am running this Operation like No Lan
One wrong move and all have you leaking all over the station like a Broke Dam
Ready to spark a spliff so Pass the Lighter, Its the Brother Chink @DragonFist against the Savage Writer
That Invokes the Viking Warrior to Cross the Barrier transporting all the merchandize in a Massive Carrier
that dispatch A Rapid Harrier Combing the scene and strategizing like the Goblin in a new Polished Glider
Your attacks are as strong as a weak old Famished Fighter, Have you Strangled with Wire Dropped in Fire
Think you got bars to box but I've seen trucks from the Carnage Sire Pack Garbage Tighter
Haven't seen @Mase, Probably recording demos for Shady in a Discrete Base like A Real Ace
The latest encounter was Such an @enigma, I got eyes on you like @Krow's Insignia
@Pharoah Army say hi to my Blonde with a Barbie Shape getting Sandy with her toes trynna Scar Me
And don't believe the Flamers they just couldn't Handle the Ego
One day you'll wake up beside Majors and see that you are Me Bro
@Children Guild lets reenforce Everything We Build and graduate with Honors from the Sinning Field
JESODIST is offline   Reply With Quote