View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 11:25 PM   #10
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

I could use your style to score, then use it to win a trial or court
yours cant convince a little, Broke… that’s why u barely see him & your ex collects child support
i feel like the little broke play is awkward.
see, I also know that little fat slob loves eating chilly, no greens
Broke likes to play detective… but has no clue Mrs. Lesnar is used to spilling the beans
the whole bar felt like a setup
cherish every day cuz it may be the last time u use personals again, clown
Great memories last a lifetime… yours is of your 2 week old son who is around ten now
fire personal
we gotta stop this nonsense; this the kinda shit we cannot fathom, fam
your verses don’t just tank… this square has protesters lined up from here to Tiananmen
dope
u trained lots for this lame drop but it’s in the mechanics of the rhymes u wrote
u tried delivering a powerful message… but it’s like the chain popped on the huffy bike u drove
good jab
Metaphorically speaking; your punches are a joke, why train?
Lesnar never learned how to throw them… while mine are dope like Cain
decent
So u gonna brawl with who? u punch like a girl, so u may wanna call a truce
& if u get caught up in the crossfire… I bet Joan of Arc would show more balls than u
cool line
I got great charm; I get pussy plus a place to crash after a night at the late bar
& if it comes to worst your mom’s my insurance… while u drunk dial Jake from State Farm
Lol.sick
I titty-fuck bitches unlike u who gets slapped & meddled
Let’s be honest, if u crushed any cans… it’s only to sell as scrap & metal
cool.good wording.
people expected better comp in a finals, instead it’s slaughter, geek
This sonning is such a slap to your face… it left a burning sensation on your father’s cheek
i like.
& Yea, u got the freedom to look-up whomever u want but ya prying is weak
got congress questioning the patriot act… ever since you started using Belichick’s spy gate technique
dope
Searching threads to post statement lines isn’t impressive; u kidding B?
ya style doesn’t need a touch-up… it’s begging to be molested by someone with creativity
fire.
u stumbled your way here; so thinkin u can win doesn’t make honest sense
either you’re punch drunk… or the Mayor of Whatever USA approved your confidence
solid
thought u were gonna get lucky in the tag tourney; u the worst, clown
u drug meth down… & apparently he was still under the influence when yall got raped in the first round
not feeling.
I beat u at ya own game, Mr inspector so lame; aint it funny son?
Your verses show signs of poor taste… mine are standing over Broke doing the Manziel money one
solid

Broke Lesnar:

ur Elements loss to Pancake had me in a laughing fit
words can't depict the outcome, but James Foley did a great job dramatically reenacting it
solid
ever Oneduh why "nik" np's get u pissed? no trollin son
he cooked u to perfection wit them 8 yrs ago...n' even then they were considered overdone
solid wording. Solid jab.
i'll disgrace ur name with a haymaker or basic age flip
n' they'll call this the biggest upset since......the other day when big baby made u rage quit
good job hiding the punch lol
BL = UPN troll, there's ur advantage now admire mine
check the bracket seeding, Andres..I replaced Beyond n' still had ur number the entire time
like.
there's no doubt ur filthy rich, wallets all fat n' swollen
u must be used to them wads of cash.....seein how salty u got after his swag and flow win
lol lotb
behind those attention whore pics and every quoted bar
ur just a sad 37 yr old poser who takes somali n' acts more childish than their soldiers are
shit. This n last bar best1 2 of battle so far.
ur BMI's pushing 40 too, BBQ got u dodgin them stairs
feel free to crunch the numbers.............but after 1 u'll be laid up wit mad abdominal tears
lol. Ok
ur out of shape so in all or nothing battles u never sweat
cuz ur known to hand out walking papers..n' thats as close to being athletic as u'll ever get
solid pink slip line.
seen ur pic and brought some last minute surprises
u want to pink slip, kid?..u look like u pink slipped Kid Capri for his swag, image n' likeness
lol.nikka does resemble Capri.
u said backpackers are geeks but I question ur scope
if Rhymesayers n' Living Legends is nerd rap..why u stay tellin us ur the best of them both?
woah. Ok.
I can tweet u @ASanchez305, right? nik goat as can be
n' I know @AesopRockWins on Twitter......cuz he has 81.9k followers n' u have a total of 3
good personal.
u tag with younger up-and-comers to cramp their spot
when kung left u lost ur grip..so now ur nervous n' holdin Bags tighter than a ransom drop
Lol
remember that mystery spic Bags admitted he tapped?
well tag partners should be giving each other advice, nik....not gonorrhea, trich, or the clap
decent personal.
u got zero charisma, no flair n' u struggle to flip tropes
I was set to use a 'fucked ur wife' bar..but ur a dull faggot n' suck the fun out of dick jokes
Lol. Good jab.
ur precious rep gets no love, this mooch'll bluff n' lose
n' his wife only be laudanum..cuz she tired of coughin up money for his stupid fuckin shoes
aight. Decent. ___

Idk. I thought ill was good but nothing really had me like sheesh. Some bats were good personals worded awkwardly like the little broke line. I really liked the touch up line tho. But i felt like broke was much more clever and innovative with the wordplay. Somalian bar was bonkies. Wad of cash was classic lol z. Imo broke took this .

V broke.

Last edited by Blanco Bishop; 09-02-2014 at 09:27 AM.