View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 05:57 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Watched a few, read some comments. I’m not buying the whole concept of the camera glitches exposing people as reptilians

What happened to Marino, did he pass?
@Zunto I don't think that concept works either. I'm thinking when you have an extra dimensional entity attached to a 3rd dimensional host, there are syncing issues, especially in broadcasts which are on bands of frequencies in a 3 dimensional world. It's like different video formats that aren't synced up correctly.

Notice when the "issues occur" mostly are during when the host speaks. I think that is when the entity's influence is most active. You see it in a lot of them when they're giving speeches, trying to explain something, viewpoints, etc. Note that these are mostly people of influence.

When you get the eye distortion, that's the masquerade trying to correct itself, hence the different color eyes during some of the videos (not the slits).

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote