View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 02:55 AM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

2x rounds of each genre - Poetry (1 freeform & 1 set form), 2xBattles, 2x Swag & flow, Pic Battle, Topical, audio (1 with a pic topic 1 with sentence topic/battlers decide). Points based on placement in each, if you manage to win both topical finals it could be 3 points instead of a total of 2 (1 point for winning a match up, an extra point for winning both). 2 extra points for winning one in each genre (poetry, battle, s&f, pic, topical & audio). You can drop out the week you don't want to complete but will have to lose out on a possibility to win points. Maybe even add beatmaking in there as well? It'd be cool to see who can garner the most points throughout all genres of these textboards that has to do with music or text. It'd be a 12-14 week event tho. Whoever has the most points win, in the case of a tie each opponent can choose two genres they don't want to compete in, or simply agree on one. If impossible a mod can pick one as well.

Idk, something like that maybe?

Edit: Also, seconded on point reduction in lack of voting. 1 point could be given to the best/voted voter of the week as well to motivate that aspect in the case of something like the shit I suggested above.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 09-06-2019 at 03:05 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote