View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 10:52 AM   #33
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Swag and flow verse

Brandish knives in pantomimes, silent demon swordsman in a land of mimes
Brandish skys, clash the skies with catish eyes; asinine; pass your prime
Brandish wives, slap her thigh; get high on her thinking my sword is a daggar
My sword is a daggar, slickest of masters; quench a daggar as the prince of lagger
Sadistic laughter, fought sky lines with rhyme lines; brandish steel swords with the fire from my heart
Lavish and I'm smart; killing swordsman with a acid dripped dagger; than splashing their blood on a canvas of the art
Snake eyes lock with foolish eyes, unleashed hellish amaterasu into the eyes of a Geass
My wet sword's killing numerous sea dogs, your prostrated kill fulfills my glee's heart
Master of art and vengeance, start revenge with parting oceans and waves to find who you are
Blue a dart straight through the bridge I crossed with dividing hands, killing you as heart
I'm a demon swordsman, seethe remorseless; breathing corpses every breathed endorphins
Seize the orifice, leafs of scorches; white winter blizzards frost freeze and torture
Eyes of a snake, fox kid with two daggars and speed of sound technique; killing knives and axes
Put a knife to a axe, a dagger to them both; only one is lethal; and that is the one who won; the daggar
Part the waves of the ocean, when killing people in a monument; my glee's deovtion
Breathe the ocean, a thief in oceans, cross salt in back water; and you'll sea the omen..