- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
YO finishing up this English literature class I took for the winter semester and one of the reading assignments was Araby by Joyce which I understand is one of the chapters in Dubliners and we had to analyze the symbolism in the narrative. pretty cool class especially if you like to read. Ill never read a book or watch a movie the same again in my life honestly.

but yea Joyce is dope...I hope Ireland isn't still as depressing as it was in his day for your sake LOL
That’s dope man, sounds interesting. I’d love to do something like that. Or creative writing part time even.

I’ve never read a lot of the “classics” and I’m from Dublin so I said fuck it let’s get depressed. I’m going to read Ulysses next. There’s something really gratifying about reading about Dublin man. It’s been through a lot as a city, there’s still bulletholes in a lot of famous landmarks from the Rebellion. It’s not as bad now haha.

One I would recommend for your list which is centered around Dublin is “The Hearts Invisible Furies” - John Boyne. Same guy who wrote The Boy in the striped pajamas. I didn’t even know he was Irish until I started reading it. Really wonderfully written, very witty, typical Irish dark humour. I’d give it 5/5 for sure.

Here’s a goodreads link:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33253215
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote