View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 03:18 AM   #9
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

What's good Yoda, thanks for the wisdom.

This is as timeless as they come. A powerful backward glance and a testament to the power and ambiguity of life. I got more sap out of the maple tree this time around, glad you used the force on this shit. When I pulled my lightsaber out that shit was oscillating full force and I was nearly knocked back by the technicolor triads emanating from the sith lord's evil horns as he sat behind you, failing to penetrate your buddhist aura, losing futiley the battle against your near integration with the fabric of the cosmos itself. The pungent aroma of rose petals wafting slowly down under an azure sky shrouded your vicarious and first person nostalgia in a resounding crescendo of lilacs. The woodford Reserve's neuron-impairing, aphrodisiac essence allowed me to embrace the "spectral" grey that a shriveled green man inevitably comes upon after several millennia of concentrated astral meditation, hovering over various asteroid belts and nimbus clouds. nomd