Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
I agree that Alexan and Jessic are stupid, but I don't think those are fair comparisons. You're adding an extra syllable to what would be acceptable in those names. We're not debating the merits of "Snitchi" here.

We're debating whether Snit as well as Snitch would be acceptable.

The best comparison IMO is Bar or Barc both being OK for Barcotic.
It's the best comparison for you because it meets your criteria

Mine aren't stupid if yours isn't. They are the same idea, there are common sense rules that your brain knows. Those rules would NEVER call someone who goes by Snitching Snit. Not once. Only those forced things come up in text battles. It doesn't matter how they "sound" to you, it matters that they don't make sense. The Bar/Barc and Snit/Snitch seem to you okay because they have single syllable sounds that end in multiple consonants so can be a few lengths.

So say, Cashius. Cash/Cas. Both end in consonants, Cas, shis or Cash, us could be taken by your standards and you could use Cas (Like CASSidy), yet no one has and no one would. They use Cash.

I actually don't think Barc makes sense really just because it's a word. It's Bar-cot-ic not Barc-ott-ic.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote