View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 08:43 AM   #11
The Law

Battle Record: 3-2

The Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant futureThe Law has a brilliant future

Triple - did not approach the topic very well and the flow was off in some parts. It really didn't have a complete beginning and end for a verse either. It was just lines thrown together trying to point towards the topic. Some of the smilies you were trying to use do not fit the verse or the references very well for that matter. In my honest opinion, I'm not sure you could have turned this verse into a winning one. Rather crumple the paper up, toss in the can and start writing or over again.

Mr j - haha a bit short but this was a pretty awesome approach to both the picture and the quotation. Flowed really well also. Besides it being short there isn't much else I can critique on it other than I really enjoyed this drop, it was unique.

Mvgt: mr j - better in all areas