- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I included audiobooks for sure. Probably 70% or so were in audio format, but I don't personally find that to be any less valid. it's more about time constraints for me. I can listen to audiobooks while Im at work, so I have 8hrs a day that I can dedicate to audiobooks. I can read a physical book quicker than an audiobook if the time factors are controlled, so I don't really feel like its cheating....maybe just enhancing efficiency lol.

but word to retention... even if the retention rate is lower for audio (not sure if this has actually been proven) I still have more time to revisit certain subjects and authors in different books that consider more angles that I may have not absorbed from a previous book that I listened to.

Idk its all subjective...a lot of people I talk to debate the idea of audiobooks being a valid platform....but I also read extensively more physical reading materials than they do as well. Based on my experience, I dont think theres a large enough difference to not consider them in my list.

I really just maintain the list so that I can keep track of books and authors that I enjoy. That way I can revisit them or try to remember what the book discussed.

at the end of the day too its just a silly list that I started doing a few years ago to motivate me to read and its been really helpful.

I read that Kyballion book you recommended a while back BTW. shit was fire.

Salute, my guy.
That’s dope bro. I appreciate you for putting me onto this also — it got me back reading heavily. I’m doing ok this year. Mine are all reading no audiobooks. Nothing against audiobooks I just never tried them.

1. Bad Blood - John Carryrou
2. The Second Mountain - David Brooks
3. Bird by Bird - Anne Lamott
4. Animal Farm - George Orwell
5. Moneyball - Michael Lewis
6. A Promised Land - Barack Obama
7. Red and White - Arsene Wenger
8. Rhythm of War - Brandon Sanderson
9. The Midnight Library - Matt Haig
10. Legacy - James Kerr
11. Master and the Margarita - Mikhail Bulgakov
12. Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
13. The Effortless Experience - Matt Dixon
14. The Wolf’s Call - Anthony Ryan
15. Anxious People - Fredrick Backman
16. Good Omens - Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman
17. Beyond Order - Jordan Peterson
18. The Gilded Ones - Namina Forna
19. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
20. The Black Song - Anthony Ryan
21. The Handmaids Tale - Margaret Atwood
22. Troy - Stephen Fry
23. Rule of Wolves - Leigh Bardugo
24. The Nickel Boys - Colson Whitehead
25. Klara and the Sun - Kazuo Ishiguro
26. Man’s search for meaning - Victor Frankl
27. Flowers for Algernon - Daniel Keyes
28. The Premonition - Michael Lewis
29. The Body Keeps the Score - Bessel Van Dee Kolk MD
30. The Code Breaker - Walter Isaacson (unfinished)
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote