View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 11:21 PM   #169
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Basically Pharaoh, he’s ignoring the infringing of rights of everyone else. And no, he does not see the faulty logic, even with his MIT degree
I'm not ignoring anyone's rights. I'm making a comparison between one group of people's right to live vs another groups right to make personal health choices.

When people's rights come into conflict, there's a difference between ignoring their rights and asserting that one of these rights is more important than the other.

I think it is more important to be able to protect lives than to guarantee everyone's right to not wear a mask during a public health crisis. The vaccine is a different story because people have a right to control what goes inside their bodies.

It's funny to me that you call me out for faulty logic, but you have posted zero solutions to the elevated death rates caused by COVID. You're ignoring people dying, lmao.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote