View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #54
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Tbh, I'm probably going to take one of the non mRNA based vaccines. mRNA is supposed to be harmless but I don't really believe in being a guinea pig for first generation technology.

There's a proposal in Congress to incentivize vaccinations by attaching them to a stimulus payment. Biden administration is going to be committed to pushing people to take vaccines, so for better or worse a large % of Americans will take them. Pretty much can only hope it's safe.

At least it's better than the Russian "vaccine" where you're not supposed to drink for two months after taking it.

Realistically it will probably become mandatory to show proof of vaccination to participate in the "new" normal once the vaccine is widespread. If you want to go to events etc, you'll have to prove you're not a carrier.
I think a combination of you don’t have to take the vaccine, but if you do you are financially incentivized... IS THE SOLUTION. But that’s too smart, it’ll never happen.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote