View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 06:01 PM   #50
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
bro you literally said there shouldn't be a mask mandate.. anyhow 1) even though people use it wrongly that's better than not using it AT ALL.. 2) health issues related to.. ? using a mask? also, not spitting facts here about why it shouldn't be "mandatory"

3) thats why you apply social distancing and proper hygiene measures too
You asked why I think the "mandate is doing no good" , when I didn't say that. I said there shouldn't be a mandate. That's not the same thing. I don't think there should be a mandate, I think it should be a choice.

I think the incorrect use of the mask actually worsens the possibility of other diseases that spread on surfaces. Think about it, do you generally touch your face/head MORE or LESS while wearing the mask. Even if you ONLY factor in taking it on or off, the answer is more. Never mind adjusting it a million times. That's just common sense.

Here's one of the MANY articles that outline the same
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/re...e-masks-163228

2/3 health related issues regarding anything, are you dense? it's your choice what medical procedures get done to you, there's never been a mandated vaccine in history. It's an experimental product. LOL @ you thinking any human anywhere needs to argue why "forcing an experimental vaccine into me against my will" is a bad thing. Fuck outta here you trollin
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote