View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 05:49 PM   #49
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
I'm not going to go back and forth point by point. None of what I said in that post is theoretical.

Anything I said I can find peer reviewed scientific research to back it up. If you're really interested, give me a bullet list of questions and I will pinpoint facts for you.

But the appearance at this point is that you've bought into your point of view and you're certain your right. I'm happy to entertain legitimate curiosity, but if you just want to argue, I don't actually care enough to convince you.

We live in a world where people cling to the "facts" advocated by their partisan side. I don't mind passing on what I know, but I'm just one person, I'm not going to take responsibility for educating you.
Cool. Let me know if you take that vaccine and i'm also upping this thread if/when vaccines become mandatory for 'normal life'.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote