Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
You threatened to call my job and get me fired because I called you lame on a text site.
I promised to come to your job and/or home and stomp you out.
You said you would call the cops. You never mentioned fighting me ever. I dont make shit up to impress these guys.
I would wash you then have niggas jump you.
PM me if youre really serious about fighting me tho.
If you win, you can come brag on ncs.
When I win, youre getting robbed and jumped.
Deal?
Nah bags said what would doxxing him result in and I said iono people call jobs?

Never said I was going to call yours. Never knew it. Still don’t. Literally just found your Instagram from your psn tag lol. That line of lies and your nbl wins are all you have to be relevant so you really clutch them pearls girl.

I’m not in high school man I don’t negotiate street fight terms with Internet uncle tims

If you stalked me further I would end your life is just a fact. You don’t seem to have much to life for considering how flustered our net beef has made you so it might be your demise. Maybe Zelph will pour one out for you every time a punchline ready current event happens.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote