Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
lol but Ive beaten YOU and everyone else who has beaten you.
Lol i would never try to impress anyone on here.
Keeping it 100, you almost got hurt trying to get respect from people online who dont even like you.
You threatened to get an order of protection when shit got scary.
An unemployed white kid from the suburbs who comes online to write gun bars can really tell me that my life is worthless.
1) Obv troll is obv, look at current threads and use your brain

2) That never happened. It’s sad you have to lie in arguments with people you think are so inferior to you to try to win a back and forth. I stated that showing up to someone from the internets work to fight them would end in you being arrested for assault because that’s just kind of common knowledge but needed to be said for you to not have a leg to stand on saying you would do so lmao. You’re a pussy. I also said if you came to me with hands I’d fucking end you. You’re a burnt Michelin man, I’m a corn fed country boi.

3) I’m self employed but I guess you can get away with saying that? I’m self employed because I’m wealthy enough to make games for fun and maybe make something cool while I finish up my bachelors in Comp Sci. My life isn’t even remotely comparable to yours it is superior in every aspect. You can’t even claim a leg up in the health department like most people, literally nothing about your life is good. Mediocre job, no legacy, no love. Sad.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote