Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
I know this is all make believe but ill entertain this for a second.
I also won Survivor 3 with Unfukwitable.
After years of being lame and stalking people from this site offline, you finally had 1 good month were you actually won a few battles.
Congrats but youve never been considered good.
It has nothing to do with stealing other people's persona or just being lame.
Ive never seen your name in a top 10 list ever.
I honestly dont think youre even top tier. Upper mid tier at best and thats just me being generous.
Youve never beaten me either.
I honestly would never want to be in any HOF that youre in.
But I won the tourney you lost in round 3 by beating the dude that beat you?

Then next tourney beat the dude that took you out in round 1? Who was a mid tier alias that hasn’t battled in 2+ years?

I’d be fine being in the HOF with you but I’d know it’s cus you jerk off white dudes on the internet for fake love to fill the void of a pointless and worthless life in the “hood”

Stop addressing me Uncle Tim
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is online now   Reply With Quote