View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 01:32 AM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Pardon me cause I'm drunk, feel free to disregard this vote if you guys feel it isn't right for me to drop in intoxicated as shit and not a battle rapper either. Anyways, I kinda feel like both of you are on to something but nothing really hits home or goes anywhere substantial. Like in Ali's finishing line: ''He look like a mother fucking stretch arm strong toy, stretched all the way to the max'', why end with the most obvious stuff? I'm thinking about the ''stretched all the way to the max'', alright, cool, but isn't that kinda of implied by mentioning the stretch arm toy as well? Don't underestimate your readers as much, Ali. We can read between the lines, and if you take that part of writing to full effect you'll come harder. Same thing goes for 2tripple, you kind of start with something but keep in the same lane. It's kind of like a club track with no drop, ya feel me?

That said though, I don't want to be THAT guy who votes the same as the previous dude but I can't really be biased here. It was pretty close but 2triple edges it in this one. Y2K jokes could have worked 15 years ago but that theory has been dismantled and used in battles enough to ask for more in terms of new information that has come to light and using actual facts in a battle. 2triple gets my vote on this based on wordplays as the rest of the stuff was pretty even and can't really be judged in terms of choosing a winner on other areas.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 09-17-2017 at 01:35 AM.