Thread: Cam to Pats.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 07:24 PM   #18
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
cam is reckless, inaccurate and struggles to diagnose defenses. i said he would be a bust coming out of the draft but was proven wrong initially. but he fell off big time.

he's 100 times the athlete and has twice the arm, but he ain't a good fit. they'll build the offense around him as they did with tom though. so he could see some success. id be genuinely surprised if they made playoffs

he's also entering a much shittier offense in terms of weapons, and the oline is trash.

good luck cam
Ok?

Belicheck doesnt have a set offensive system. Yes, short reads and quick routes were Tom's strengths. You think old Bill isnt squirting in his gym shorts right now that he has one of THE best playaction/rpo QBs in the league right now? You're going to see Cam put up GAWDY numbers in this system i feel like.

Because Bill"s offensive gameplan is strictly built around the weaknesses of their upcoming opponent. If they have a strong run defense, Cam gonna be airing it out to test the secondary. Then if they have good pass coverage, Cam is gonna get a TD on the ground untouched from like the 30 and then teams are gonna be shitting themselves after that.

Bill WILL get the most out of Cam, that is no question.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote