View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 10:18 AM   #53
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

I think I should clarify my view:

I'm interested in discussing what's going on, specifically pertaining to the riots/news/political agenda. He talks about a lot of other things in the video I don't agree with/haven't come to a conclusion on.

But to BREAK IT DOWN for you toddlers:

All of the current events are tools used to justify the adjustment/removal of our freedoms.

If there was no c19, there'd be no "stay-at-home" and no masks. And no justification for doing it.

If there was no violence, there'd be no curfews or martial law. And no justification for doing it.

And I promise you, without a huge spike in deaths to the virus, there'll be NO mandatory vaccine. And no justification for doing it. (That's why they've been warming you up to the idea of "pandemic 1/2.... "second wave" etc...)

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A "CONSPIRACY THEORIST" TO BELIEVE THIS SHIT. LOOK AROUND YOU

I think the bold is OBVIOUS af, and inarguable. And it affects every single person in this thread.

That's all I'm trying to bring awareness to, and you dumb shits are like "he talks weird! DIDNT WATCH lmaooo niggerrrrrr"
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote