Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
i dont get why im replying except i'm high off stolen drugs and cheap booze

i master my own stuff. if you wanna have an honest convo about it, you can ask @Diode. Ive been a computer engineer all my life. I dont see a point to pay someone to do something I can learn to do, and that I also enjoy.

I know i get flac for my style of mixing/mastering. i like a distorted sound, and often mix the vocals low. that's by choice. i have mixed pop songs and shit where you have to have it super clean, but i hate it, it sounds sterile

thanks for asking tho man. its something i wanna talk about.

i really love lo-fi songs, like, my favorite song in the world is this song called 'Kyle Jacobson - 1999 (we're all gonna die)', it's on an album with a major artist but it sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom. it's so damn emotional
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
as far as money goes, i dont really care about it. i was super poor. i still live like i'm poor. but i do laugh when a broke nigga gives me advice.
what do you consider wealthy? what do you do?

i highly doubt you are at any level to call me an equal in that regard, let alone broke lol

as for the lo fi stuff thats fine, but 99% of what you've said leads to the obvious mental battle you have with self-worth and anxiety. you're not a strong person, so stop acting like one
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote