View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 08:41 PM   #91
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
How can you not man? These kids are doing things. He got himself into a fight with Money May ffs. They're doing something right
Yeah I agree to even make something like this happen is nuts. They’re epitome of douchebags I think a lot of it is in purpose... a good part of it is just god given douche abilities.

Floyds a douche too though, but he had real talent as a boxer... loved when 50 had beef with Floyd and got the footage of him trying to read basic lines a 8 year old could read.

But yeah I didn’t look up the purse for Logan Paul but even if it did say 250k for the fight... that’s probably just base level amount. Not counting a % of the PPV sales... his social media probably going through the roof with views which he makes money off of. And god knows what else, probably a million ways he’s making money off of it that mere plebeians like us don’t even know about. Sponsors, fucking paid interviews .

Even if he’s only technically getting paid 250k for the purse he’s making a couple of million in other ways without a doubt.