Thread: The King
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 02:38 AM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
It reads like a poem in a playful way to me. You got AAABAAAB-set ups that makes its impact in terms of the latter in a interesting way. Your use of metaphors and similies sometimes goes overboard for me as it's hard to grasp what's really going on at times. After a couple reads I'm starting to see the pattern a bit clearer tho and it grows on me as a poetry-piece. I understand it all as you trying to visualize the burden of the crown and the motions of it all, and what he gotta go through in an abstract way which is dope, but I don't really get where you're bringing it towards the end. Who does who meet when who grows up?

Overall I enjoyed the read despite the fact that it could get a little bit confusing at times but interesting and dope in its own way nonetheless. Keep writing/dropping!
grows on me as a poetry @Pharaohs Army
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote