View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 11:23 PM   #8
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Your ok in my book dude

Im to OG for the aggression and dumb shit. Its all lulz nowadays. I cant let myself take shit to serious these days. I been in the streets too long and i dont have to be anymore so i choose not to live like i am either. Real talk. As far as im concerned me and you are straight. Never had an issue until you popped off after misinterpreting something i said in someone elses thread or some shit. Its whatever man. Be cool, stay safe if you really living the life you claim.. Cause i been there, and that life is not where its at. Not for me anyway, not anymore. Pz

brosky, if what you are saying is true then I truly apologize if I had taken anything you've stated at that time out of context. I am 33 years old, and I've met you when I was like 9 years old over the internet and we've collaborated on text pieces in those days on "U.E" (Universal Emcee) at that age and etc so excuse me for being rather emotional in misconstruing your comments to be disrespectful in any manner. I offend quick to those I hold dearest to me, and in that case, you just happen to be one of those individuals of whom are dear to me.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote