Old 02-01-2018, 09:33 PM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

oh word thats dope. ive only checked a couple of his lectures, they were the ones where he focused on bible shit and why the underlying messages and shit resonate. but i've only made it like a half hour into each. if i see one i'll throw it on and fall asleep to it lol

im not sure if the book would be good i dig the guy though from his conversations with people but yea the lecture stuff kind of just does me in, in general. i listen to lectures on antiquity and all that shit too but its mainly to pass out, but yea im not sure if the maps of meaning stuff is all that great, the biblical stuff might be some of those though

also i download alot of podcasts that are in .m4a which i think is that mp4 format for iphones.

if you download them on a computer, and try to drag and drop them to your phone, it will prompt you to convert them and do it for you. like its built into windows on your computer or whatever i think.

but i also use my old phone (note 4) as my mp3 player. it might be the phone i dunno, but i know i can't drag and drop with my new phone its wack and has protections and shit built in. lg g6