View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Lol. I was working at the game. This huge white redskins fan got mad drunk and said/ did some real stupid shit b/c This brolic less drunk black Giants fan ran after him and they started throwing haymakers. He was already winning when he threw the redskins fan at the table we were selling electricity at, almost knocking it over and a huge crowd formed around the area. Then Two of the Giants guys' bros came and they all tackled the fuck out of him like in football and destroyed him. He was all red and crying and shit lol. Dumbass, control yourself when u drink. Cops came, only white dude stayed cuffed so I'm guessing he said nigger or said something real bad to their female relative or wives/gfs. It was funny, I was selling and one moment a brawl breaks out right at my feet I was like wtf. Shit made me lose a sale bros....
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote