View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 11:47 AM   #45
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Roy, when the cons outweigh the pros, that's how something is judged as bad
Word and trust Destro, I'd feel that if you spoke more tolerant of it and been more like "it just ain't for me personally". That's how I am about gay marriage, I have no right to decide what others should do, it just aint for me personally.

I got no beef with either side until they step too far, like I don't care if people start praying or thanking God or whatever but if they come at me on some "Imma smite you in tha name of Jesus!!", then I'm bout to shoryuken a nigga into Valhalla.

At some point within recent years, morals and belief systems in general have been replaced across the board with fanboyism. I don't think that outside of hatred or the desire to be "a part of some thing", there is much that drives the majority of people to their life choices these days.

show me the men who are willing to stand alone even if everybody else is against their point of view.