View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 08:30 PM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default Just wondering if the Nessynergy is still going strong with you guys.

Beside of getting sued by my internet provider over some fucking bullshit like I was a resident in the United States nothing but positive shit surrounds me on a daily basis. Still dating that Swedish Tinder-chick, got my own firm with 2 friends (busy af and shitload of work but it's worth it and I'm looking forward to Mondays now), new connect on quality mdma crystals (yay, Europe!) and good hash, fuck, even the shrink is upgraded since last time to someone that don't want to drug my fucking ass with detrimental shit with side effects from Hell and focus only on self improvement with CBT and I haven't even seen that racist prick living upstairs for a couple months now. Shit is going good all, hope shit's continued to improve for all of you as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 10-28-2015 at 08:33 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote