View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 10:19 AM   #4
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
working on putting money back. i just keep buying shit i don't need and not buying studio shit.

https://www.amazon.com/Native-Instru...s%2C160&sr=8-2

thats next on the agenda. the only reason i haven't pulled the trigger is cuz i know i don't have the willpower to sit and learn to play keys effectively but the idea is to just go full original because digging for samples has ruined my drive to make beats.

but basically it will just collect dust after a month.

im trying to justify it with all my other useless purchases tho. like this monster computer that can do almost anything i use to browse netcees and play a game i can play on an iphone

but word im gonna get that. maybe when turbotax blesses me with that direct deposit.

but i also need brakes and or just a new car.

hm.
damn bruh that's expensive as shit haha. i say work with what u got, it breeds creativity. plus im just a cheap ass nigga frfr, i hate spending money lol

i got a new set of harmonicas for like $28. they have $200 sets made of fine oak and all this shit but fuck that the plastic ones sound just as good. i remember watching behind the scenes docs where some legendary guitarist played a $25 guitar and shredded it lol

YOLO tho

lol @ your computer. i'm still holding off on buying a new one. i'll probably cave this year if i legit get back into music/producing.

anyway still working on this track...haven't written a single bar yet but i've left Logic open this whole time. it'll happen. like the lil train that could

choo choo