Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
You guys are acting like this site will officially die. Lol. It always comes back to life, NC will never die, BITCH,
I think it has a point where no one wants to maintain it

Look at UPN. I mean yeah people still log in, but there aren’t spikes in activity. The NBL not making it even half a season with the momentum and backing it had are evidence that the next run of a league (if there is one) might be the last.

Veritas has no stamina anymore, Hush is too developed of a character, Bags life isn’t garbage, and everyone else is following that same evolution or becoming stagnant.

As much as it’s a community that’s been around a long time, even the appeal of conversing with known personalities is getting old. We’ve all talked and argued about most everything we’d care to. Even disc is getting played like battle bars.

I’m here strictly out of habit tbh, like the impulse to check Facebook
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote