Old 01-02-2017, 03:11 PM   #6
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Adonis, you're overreacting. Reinstate me, please. I haven't even had my coffee yet. I spent a great deal of time analyzing AOWL data into the wee hours of the morning last night so that we could be synchronized for the new year. I won't hold this rash decisioning against you, bro. You aren't in the right mind to run the season with the workload you are under. You are in good hands.
@Insanevillain

I did not "ignore" the sign in/out sheets, I merely gave our writers the benefit of the doubt and gave each a new match up to begin the new year. Everyone deserves a second chance. Everything is already explained in the mag. Adonis, you're trippin. Compete, my friend. Oversee me bro but just don't eradicate me without any just reasoning just because you woke up on the wrong side of bed.

Reinstate me, brother. There is a method to our madness.

I forgive you.

Plus, you didn't give me a match?

Last edited by Frank; 01-02-2017 at 03:33 PM.