- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
This site is beyond trash. It's being run by Diode first and foremost. We know that the best sites are ones where the super admin isn't posting along with the trolls. Diode came to Netcees jealous of its success and has since run this site into the ground.

Rapbattles is a way better site. This is a discussion board site run by white admins who got into hip hop because of 8 Mile.

Please discuss and then join me AERO on rap battles where you don't have to worry about the owner dancing all in your videos.

Diode is infinitely more competent with vbulletin than gow

The admins there are complete wiggers too. We at least have the messicans because of affirmative action.

And I used to think NC was more discussion oriented but look at rb - it's the same shit only instead of in the forum it's in the hundred page chat threads in battle forums which get posted in all the time unless voting is required.

Btw never saw 8 mile. I was probably 8 at the time and my parents wouldn't have let me (if I knew what it was lol). But we can talk music if you'd like me to demonstrate I know more than you?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote