View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #7
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

Before reading any replies, this is another idea I just randomly thought of while revisiting this forum:

Would it be possibly good for there to be an active topic in each league & tournament section of teh forums being titled something like "Past battles comments / reviews", for comments and reviews to be made of closed and past battles? I feel that (as a reader) I want to go and read a bunch of the past battles and/or written pieces that happened 1-8 or 1-16 weeks ago... and I want to be able to leave a comment in response (say as a late review or if I would have voted remark)?

If the admins think that that is a good idea... I would be super stoked. Because, a lot of the stuff I want to read... its just I feel like since the topics are closed I can't say my two cents or say "that was a bad ass post"... or, "I like what you wrote, but I wish it would have rhymed more or sync'd on specific beats, etc".

You feel me?
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote