Old 08-03-2015, 04:48 AM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Dr. Dre is an absurd-level perfectionist. That is why he ditched Detox. The full tracklist is out, and the guests are great. I'm not expecting another 2001, but there is no reason to doubt him.

Or, in short: "But haters say Dre fell off. How, @uh-oh? His last album was The Chronic (2001)."
lol word

and yea i was wondering where people were coming up with the dre saying detox was "trash" thing. figured he mustve said it recently

i know he is a weirdo who doesnt like releasing anything unless its perfect and timeless. the problem with that is there is no way to really know. and just judging by what i do, as a lowly beatmaker, i get tired of hearing my shit after it loops for an hour

dre's making beats which lets say takes 20-60 minutes, but then dre's a mastermind engineer, so he is probably taking HOURS on just MIXING what he does make, so he's hearing the shit he makes a ridiculous amount of times before an artist even gets it, then he produces it with an artist and then doing a final mix before mastering and he's putting HOURSSSSSSSSS into each track

so even if it came from an "I LOVE THIS SHIT" place, after its all said and done he might not want to ever hear that shit again. so it can effect how you perceive your own shit

but word i still remember interviews and shit where people work with dre and they get to listen to the vault, and they all speak about how crazy it is. not detox specifically just all the shit he sits on. but since dre is such a perfectionist we'll never hear any of it

which is why i don't fuck with dre

RELEASE THE VAULT DRE