View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 04:54 PM   #16
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Agreed. Bags is my favorite. Just an all around great guy
Bro I know you gotta be joking...
The dude was a total fucking troll lol
Hell I dont even know why he was trolling me. I never did shit to him.
Not to mention, the admins on here liked him and sided with him no matter what he did lol.
So you have a forum full of bias ratings. Why kill the forum with fake ass ratings and bias bullshit?
They drop the rep of anyone who made a gay slur. That is just some sissy shit. Real talk. Real battle rap requires you leave you feelings in a jar.
I mean what is your rep based on? How well you give head? If that were the case I'd have to say you are right, cause I dont suck dick.
I have friends who are gay I call him peter puffer and he calls me a breeder lol. You mother fuckers need to learn to take a joke for real.
I seriously don't hate on anyone for any of the stupid stereo types people use.

Black white - You are stupid we are all brown, just different shades.
Countries - There are no real lines that separate us...
Sexual preference - Don't care what yours is unless you are a woman(I try to respect women gay or not), cause I'm straight. What you do aint affecting me. More power to you.

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡

Last edited by Scripter; 01-15-2020 at 05:23 PM.
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote