View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 08:37 PM   #53
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Dramamine is stupid. We used to steal them, take the whole bottle play gta when I was like 16..

As far as whippits go. I hadn't done one in a few yrs and they were going nuts Saturday with them. I was already fucking gone so I opted out. Sunday they started up again. I was 4 drops and a red question deep and I did one. Had a chick give me a massage on the exhale and that shit was amazing. Saturday the ppl next to us had my buddy smuggle in some Molly water with 2 grams in it to the OMG lounge cuz I guess they were frisking ppl like crazy. He made it in, couldn't find them so we just chugged the fuck out of it. I was already Jedi flipping with about 4 points and a white lightening. So basically I was obliterated. Not to mention earlier, after I got my 2nd drop. Dude who gave it to me wanted me to give him a double. (He was already 9 hits deep) I was like aight. So as I was dropping it on his tongue, he had the vile still in his hand. The wind blew and his hat started falling off. Lol. He tried to save it and consequently ended up dumping about 100 hits into the dirt. Poor guy was devastated! time of my life. words can't describe the shit that went on.