View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 11:47 AM   #38
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao you seriously going to be typing in here calling my wife fat?

pathetic
I'll show you pathetic
"exacorbate."
[pending]
[edit separately from North American Fantasy football decision-making drafts (which r due @ 1 p.m. (G.M.T. - 5hrs)]

I KNEW the "2 week ago post" - Immediately following this unnecessary tournament footnote%:

%(next)(the "old House" Post -- BEFORE the "tweak" to the dice's "weight-calculations (namely- an e.g.o. bigger than l1fe), would completlelyy "exhaust" the "Blind 8"..
A gambler can so easily "lose" pets he cherishes by "getting in deep with the sharks"..

The weeks-old preview was a blessing in disguise.. As I knew Solo would remain true to her programming, constantly increasing the already-lengthy and ever-approaching "time-duration hiatus" set for Solo, by her "old self" (basically), with every "poor" writing decision she made.
--------

Further evidence of why a more "traditional" round1 mag, while more "eye-opening", would need likely /would likely need even lonnger than (37 - X) more Earth days..

...'The Un-polished Pharaoh's version of the House just laid it on so thick; as though he had an army..
The entertainment percentage of his tantrums would likely incrementally increase if "I" appealed to his more mathematical side in the brief /underdevelopd Round1 Photograph, which was "now past tense"; at least it Had been; at least a fortnight.
In order to for me to appeal to this "strange spam" apparatus,, "I".. had developed a cunning craft of throwing new things at the Bot... IF.. I was leaning towards "thinking he never saw me" before, I'd likely employ tantalizing structural ambiguities, and a sprinkling of a "quartet" worthy of artificial intelligence on a "Soulstice" date timeline-of-some-sort.. (be it light or dark)..
Or, the mindblowing innovations of newcomers to the Party...
His Human side of the Bot had been so gently cradled by the "sharp" deli***ies of Frank's "infantile"[[un]fortunate] "plots",
Which had only been weighted "7/8ts" against the "duller picture" forming in the software, which fluctuated in tone/ narrative/ scope/ whispered-braggadocio from a "pen-characterization"/... The desIre to win hearts and minds of the voting populace (based on the House & Lars "having @ it" bef0re the P.M. shenanigans [likely a scouting discussion for the next newcombers]),,while Also appealing to the Writer - HimorHer self

...Pharaoh(')s Army (k)new his critiquing days were over and done with; when the House started rumblings of epic proportions on the "Discussion Third" of the Community Calendar
[back when the "community" was separated by A easier algorithm] lol
sometimes in a competing fashion, with other textual sports or arenas.

!At a certain point I wondered if the House wanted to "reach me" @All--
I'd have to (somehow) extend the stylistic and "narrative-generating" "creativy" and some how put it in the view of Egypts Eyeziz, before he was "spooked back into" a mysterious corner of masochistic numerical algorithms..

Frankly the House and I had seen "2 much of each other".. It's "dry" Title, made me Wish toddlers who "Echo", each other's ergotistical randomized freestyles would "Stop playing in the closet", and extend either backwards, or forwards, on the number line of father time in an Areol view.

I KNEW THE HOUSE HAD BEEN EXPOSED TO ME AT SOME POINT.(word) As a writer on a network 'v connected fiber optics I knew the House not mentioning my Name, was merely a matter of mathematical coincidence, thankfully put to rest by explaining it in a grotesquly (non)optional blind feedback loop.

[Return to %-Stamp oldmurky picture]

Last edited by House of Leaves; 09-25-2016 at 12:34 PM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote