View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 11:05 PM   #24
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
That is mad discredit to a community

Lama made NC great, it’s not a carry over situation
.. Netcees was literally made from an old backup of BragginWrites, which was itself an offshoot of Project Rhyme. Lama started BW after I demodded him on PR, then decided he didn't want to admin a site after all and I took over BW (sound familiar?) only for him to change his mind AGAIN and use one of his BW backups to launch Netcees.com.

So nobody is being discredited, I've been here day one by virtue of how this site came to be (I believe I was user #3 on BW which carried the account to NCs)

Now if you want to gray area anything it would be the post-Lama Era because Netcees.com as we know it ceased to exist entirely and GOW's AOB rebranded as Netcees 2.0. It had zero to do with the actual content of Netcees.com and I did not become a part of that version for a little while between iterations.

Coincidentally, this database has its origins in that offshoot, which I took over as Netcees.co originally before it expired.