Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 06:04 PM   #91
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
I love how I explain exactly what simple minded Liberal sheep do and then WRATH goes and does it himself right on cue. CAN NOT DISPUTE ACTUAL FACTS, SO RESORTS TO NAME CALLING.

He doesn't watch my videos, because he doesn't know how to watch them. HERE"S A HINT: if all else fails, you could click the quote button and then copy & paste the video into your browser from the quote.

I know this not just because I also have the same phone as you, but because I am like, way smarter than you and I'm an alpha type problem solver.

Yes, because nothing is more Nazi than a 5 foot tall Jewish man!!! Actually learn to read, I said that I don't agree with everything Shapiro says, but I know an intelligent man when I see one. That dude makes way more sense than you do, that's 100.

WRATH, I'm really not that eager to rape your corpse in here, just learn to internet better,son. In case you didn't catch it earlier, being Conservative does not mean being racist. It's the same with being Liberal as racist people can be Liberals. What it boils down to is political views, period.

To prove how retarded that you are, I started this off by saying exactly what the Liberal media does. That should tell you that I watch Liberal news. So, yes, I watch both conservative & liberal news and I trust NEITHER.

Here, if you ever learn how to use your own fucking phone, watch this and have your miniscule mind blown:

WRATH if you still feel like biting that pillow, I'll keep fucking you. Your feelings VS my facts, your beta level loyalty to an agenda VS my alpha fuck-the-world status. All day every day tbh.
Watched a minute of the causation correlation video. Now i for sure wont watch the rest because your superior white mind already believes im too blinded by emotion to rationalize a thought process such as that.

Somehow i have taken in the form if liberal and cant shake the title. Ive gone to the lengths of saying lets kill all criminals equally but that is not fair somehow. So its not right to assume that all criminals a murderous scum deserving of death, BUT due to how the blacks treat their own neighborhoods, its only LOGICAL that we approach them as the animals they are, correct?

I do remember a Shapiro rant when he was debating some folks on stage talking just like that. Where he went on a whole thing about blacks are inherently violent and popped off a slew of facts to back it. I'll assume thats your angle. The whole '10% of the population, 80% of the jails' thing' right?

I'd like to take a second and point out its this assumption of 'facts' that lead to INNOCENT blacks being unlawfully shot and/or fucked up by police to this very DAY.

While we're on the subject of disenfranchised blacks due to years of inequal rights, can we also discuss how the mindset of white supremacy is the root cause of most ALL of the mass murders in the US, from dylan roof, columbine, colorado AND aurora, + the lass vegas massacre? Only the master race deems themselves worthy enough to pass judgement on every other living being, creating these scenarios every time
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote