View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 01:37 AM   #13
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

jilti: I didn't like using Defiant to become Ant, but that was a clever line. The DDP line was terribly played, as are almost all 1990s/2000s wrestling lines you can imagine. "Hearing Def" was weak wording and an obvious concept. But "Brochure" was new to me, and the closer was pretty solid.

Defiant: Your wording was uncharacteristically sloppy here, particularly on the wedding line. The cleaning the table concept was lame for a Latino punch. "Noteworthy" was OK, sort of like "Brochure" in that I'm not sure I've heard it and not sure why it wouldn't have been used before. The linchpin line didn't work to me because lynchings are murders, not rapes. But the last line was the worst, ridiculously played and a bad way to end it. It would have taken a really good line to win there, though.

Vote: jilti