Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Seth:

Only thing that leaned me was the fake audience, shits a gnarly flop
You gotta put the laughs in after.. just like when anyone here reads a bar u drop
gnarly flop... I get the punch it just isn't good
Awful dude. Creativity is nonexistent and all your material is abosulte nonsense
Should've known u weren't built for this. Karp never even used ur jokes for content
Karp, like Alvin Karpis? No way.
We've fuckin had it with u, if I ask who wants u gone it'd be the loudest roll call
This ain't the Watchmen, but I'll kill a Comedian & there'll be smiles for the whole fall
I'm going to assume in the Watchmen they killed a comedian. Punchline still doesn't hit.
Fuck Alan, we already got one. Just gettin' this far makin ya chest pound
I'll give you another L here but you'll still be visibly inferior to my opponent next round
This is a 2003 concept. ooo hoo add an L to your name..
Won't waste bullets, just one shot for this trash - I got no love for cretins
Lined up - Make sure he's right in the Holloway, cus to be Frankie done this weekend
this is cool. I like the way you used Hollow here.
^that shit won me SC 8, mistake me & headshots leave ya dead here
'Cus if you ignore what I've done, best believe somethin' gonna fall on deaf ears
obvious idiom play for Answer no bueno
Brutal. Aero & Cash were robbed, so I'll show u what a loaded K gone do
Survived them shots, but when I Klappa round 2 you'll die on stage no fuckin dejavu
okay
Just fuckin' w/ ya, I wouldn't shoot a defenseless disabled kid for fun
If I'm waving arms in front of you to kill, it's suicide advice in your native tongue
lol.. this was cool could've been dope
Knew you were deaf but fuck, the Sloth ears & long cheeks is somethin instead
...The bitch got it wrong, the handicap is all in the head
Didn't someone make the joke right then in the discussion thread?
Hang you by your fuckin' neckpiece out the window til get up to speed son
If this Tike Lips off to me again I'll beat him 'til he's actually retarded enough to need one
okay
This is dumb luck, a DQ & a fluke.. Verses are unoriginal & all around rat shit
This round I ACTUALLY wanted to pay my opponent off, & it had nothin to do w/ advancement
You wanted to pay him off bc you didn't think it was worth the battle? Help me out here.
Aero had you beat in votes handily, it was politics & not skill based guy
You're not a Goldmember.. Austin Powers going back in time barelyyy let you skate by
Any time my name gets mentioned the bar hits.. This was good
We didn't forget Qualm. It's no MYSTERY here you'll get ripped & go to hell
MATICS POP - I'll put you in a box.. wait, you already did that & then shipped it to yourself
Didn't see this coming from a mile away
Shit was sad man. This mans thinkin' he gettin' play?? Who is he?
When this faggot says he's seen alotta Live Action this year, it's just profits for Disney
no
Ain't had a proper battle all tourney, now THIS? Dear Lord, plz be more transparent
I waited so long for an Answer to disappoint us all that you'd think we were ya parents
Concept is playyyyed out

Answer:

Jessica has 2 cousins that can’t hear.. how this geek’s clowning me is a mystery
U keep putting deaf people down on the form.. So does ur wife w/ her family history
LOL sheesh.. what a hit.. personal to kinda offset his deaf angle.
Seth the most autistic person on the board, his anger issues make em unstable and vicious
I wasn’t planning to bring up his kid.. But fuck, CPS would argue that’s a safer decision
cool
Stop acting like you used to push coke, I know dealers that’s still in the hustle
When u were 17 telling people u Celibate its cuz no bitch was willing to fuck u
Dog... This might be the most PLAYED wordplay in history.. You have to know this.. I can't even.
Fuck aim, my AK will spray every house on your block if you try to fuck with me
Trust me, The strays will take care of this bum like the dogs in Oliver & company
fuego, good imagery
IDGAF if u got a 2nd baby on the way, run up on me & it’s end of the conversation
Try to mug me, u diluting - the shit ur already doin to the intelligence of the population
ALMOST but the punch itself was so 3rd grade insultish
We’ll drive by and snuff u so fast ur neighbors won’t even see the car dip out
Potato sack racing - How ur body in a bag when we pull up w/ the arms then bounce
I wanted to like it. The imagery's there but meh..
I keep the nine on me with 30 slugs that'll eat straight through ur intestines
U gone see me Raise a Milli then bang like Drake grooming Eleven
had to look up the reference.. this was cool but I'd warn against doing gossip site bars we dont pay attention like that
I’m the only person left that can beat Ryan, if Knuckle moves on then we screwed
If I lose we all know we gone end up with a BBW.. & nobody here wants to be u
Don demacro ((demarco)) OUCH
We KNOW u paid barcotic to noshow, trynna bribe me? Forget it bastard
Only ginger I’d let give me a fiver under the table is Isla Fisher in Wedding Crashers
if the amount was $5 this would hit
drive by putting slugs in ya window, hope u got safety drills that ur fam’s rehearsing
it's picture perfect but u'll be the one trynna hold the shutter when the Canon's bursting
okay
Come to ya crib w/ the shotty blastin ur whole body out the side of the place
You’ll be takin a flight out the window so quick you’d think he had a fire escape
setup didn't do anything for the punch
Whose bars better? Rephrase: How many days in July? after the tourney’s done
Everyone here gone be counting out Knuckle’s and sayin Answer’s 30 won
no one says whose bars are better no let me rephrase that how many days in July.... and this was a 2003 punch
AR w/ the modified grip, silencer, the double drum & a lotta worse stuff
The gun got more accessories to MURDER than this site will when ur body turns up
nope.. dont get it and dont care to
Ur wife wanna bang at every hour of the night, that bitch be sleezy as fuck
That bitch like some water wings, got her wrapped around my arm keeping me up
lazy
I tell her how to fuck, where to put her legs.. she must be a contortionist too
The way she let me tell her what to do with her body that bitch is anti-abortion as u
oh geez this was MEAAAN!!!

Answer had some stuff here. The bars that hit heavily outweighed Seth's verse. Won from a creative angle, used the personals better, had better gun bars, just overall outclassed Seth here.

MVGT: Answer