Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Alan Pysnack aka Answer aka PurelyDef aka Qualm

Only thing that leaned me was the fake audience, shits a gnarly flop
You gotta put the laughs in after.. just like when anyone here reads a bar u drop
Awful dude. Creativity is nonexistent and all your material is abosulte nonsense
Should've known u weren't built for this. Karp never even used ur jokes for content
We've fuckin had it with u, if I ask who wants u gone it'd be the loudest roll call
This ain't the Watchmen, but I'll kill a Comedian & there'll be smiles for the whole fall
Fuck Alan, we already got one. Just gettin' this far makin ya chest pound
I'll give you another L here but you'll still be visibly inferior to my opponent next round
Won't waste bullets, just one shot for this trash - I got no love for cretins
Lined up - Make sure he's right in the Holloway, cus to be Frankie done this weekend
^that shit won me SC 8, mistake me & headshots leave ya dead here
'Cus if you ignore what I've done, best believe somethin' gonna fall on deaf ears

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=45514

Brutal. Aero & Cash were robbed, so I'll show u what a loaded K gone do
Survived them shots, but when I Klappa round 2 you'll die on stage no fuckin dejavu
Just fuckin' w/ ya, I wouldn't shoot a defenseless disabled kid for fun
If I'm waving arms in front of you to kill, it's suicide advice in your native tongue
Knew you were deaf but fuck, the Sloth ears & long cheeks is somethin instead
Ya girl said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
don't mind them
they think you handicap it's all in the head
...The bitch got it wrong, the handicap is all in the head
Hang you by your fuckin' neckpiece out the window til get up to speed son
If this Tike Lips off to me again I'll beat him 'til he's actually retarded enough to need one
This is dumb luck, a DQ & a fluke.. Verses are unoriginal & all around rat shit
This round I ACTUALLY wanted to pay my opponent off, & it had nothin to do w/ advancement
Aero had you beat in votes handily, it was politics & not skill based guy
You're not a Goldmember.. Austin Powers going back in time barelyyy let you skate by
We didn't forget Qualm. It's no MYSTERY here you'll get ripped & go to hell
MATICS POP - I'll put you in a box.. wait, you already did that & then shipped it to yourself
Shit was sad man. This mans thinkin' he gettin' play?? Who is he?
When this faggot says he's seen alotta Live Action this year, it's just profits for Disney
Ain't had a proper battle all tourney, now THIS? Dear Lord, plz be more transparent
I waited so long for an Answer to disappoint us all that you'd think we were ya parents
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY