View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 11:12 PM   #13
Lucipher Howlz

Lucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant future

NYC: Really enjoyed the opening 3 bars. That gunfire symphony screams deciding the notes was crazy I thought. Loved that line. You seemed to be quick and to the point. maybe rushed a little bit? Not sure. I liked that goat meat line but I didn't like the line that followed. That OG line. It didn't flow well and just OG in general was way off when it came to the vibe of this piece. I see the twist at the end but the flow was very off and should of had some more element to it. Felt bland with the repetitiveness. cool verse overall tho.

Innovator: Started off strong. That righteous men egos whim line was set up nice. good work. I liked that closed lips always bite the bullet line. that was fire. That deep waters falters line was stand out as well. After that you were on point for the most part but fell off when it came to the flow. Seemed to drop off for a bit there. You lost me on the concept part as well for a moment. Overall tho this was a solid piece, but could have had some improvements on the mechanics.

MVGT: NYC...This was so close. I really was going back and forth but ultimately NYC gets it. So close and much respect to both of ya